Goldnaija Social:

▹ Home ▹ Music ▹ Videos ▹ Mix ▹ News ▹ Gists ▹ Album

For More Info WhatsApp/Call!: +2348132200096

[Full Album] Zlatan - Zanku the Album - Goldnaija

[Full Album] Zlatan – Zanku the Album

By: in Album,mixtape,musicNovember 1, 2019

Nigerian buzzing artiste, Zlatan has released his highly anticipated project called “Zanku” album.

Consequently, ‘Zanku’ album features heavyweight artiste like, Davido, Burna Boy, Patoranking, Tiwa Savage, Barry Jhay, Yondaand others.

The sophomore body for work complied with 17-tracks ‘Zanku’ serves as his debut project under his imprint Alleluyah Boyz Entertainment.

Zlatan Zanku Album Tracklist Below;

15. Ko Easy World Wide || DOWNLOAD MP3

16. Zanku (Leg Work) || DOWNLOAD MP3

17. This Year || DOWNLOAD MP3

GoldNaija Share

Tags: , , ,

15 Comments
  1. I would like to express appreciation to the writer just for rescuing me from this particular dilemma. As a result of checking throughout the world wide web and obtaining tips which are not powerful, I figured my life was over. Existing without the presence of strategies to the difficulties you’ve sorted out by way of your article is a serious case, as well as the ones that could have adversely damaged my entire career if I had not come across your site. The understanding and kindness in maneuvering every part was tremendous. I am not sure what I would’ve done if I had not come across such a subject like this. I can at this point look forward to my future. Thank you very much for this impressive and result oriented help. I will not think twice to propose your web sites to any person who should get guidelines about this subject matter.
    [url=http://www.lebron17.us]lebron 17[/url]

by lebron 17 on Aug 12, 2020 at 8:23 pm

2. I simply desired to thank you so much all over again. I’m not certain what I could possibly have implemented without these tips discussed by you about such problem. It previously was a real frightening scenario for me personally, but discovering the well-written technique you dealt with the issue made me to cry over contentment. Now i am happier for the service and thus expect you comprehend what an amazing job you’re providing teaching some other people all through your webblog. I am sure you’ve never met any of us.
    golden goose

by golden goose on Aug 14, 2020 at 11:52 pm

3. I simply needed to appreciate you yet again. I do not know the things I could possibly have carried out in the absence of the entire aspects revealed by you regarding such a question. It was actually the depressing circumstance in my circumstances, but observing the very expert style you handled the issue made me to cry for joy. I’m just happy for the service and thus believe you know what a powerful job you have been accomplishing instructing some other people using a blog. I know that you’ve never got to know all of us.
    air jordan

by air jordan on Aug 17, 2020 at 11:15 am

4. I precisely needed to appreciate you again. I am not sure the things I would have done in the absence of those ideas documented by you about such a subject. This has been the alarming scenario for me, nevertheless finding out a well-written mode you managed that forced me to leap for contentment. Now i’m thankful for the support and as well , believe you find out what a great job your are doing educating people thru a site. I am sure you’ve never met all of us.
    golden goose sale

by golden goose sale on Aug 22, 2020 at 8:33 pm

5. Thank you so much for giving everyone an extraordinarily superb possiblity to read in detail from this website. It is usually very beneficial and jam-packed with a lot of fun for me personally and my office mates to search your site at minimum three times in one week to read the new guides you will have. And indeed, I am always happy concerning the magnificent knowledge served by you. Certain 3 ideas in this post are basically the most beneficial we’ve had.
    kevin durant shoes

by kevin durant shoes on Aug 24, 2020 at 9:56 pm

6. I precisely needed to thank you so much again. I’m not certain the things I would have carried out without the actual hints documented by you over my area. It became an absolute intimidating concern for me personally, but looking at a new professional form you managed it made me to weep with delight. Extremely happier for your help and thus have high hopes you really know what an amazing job you’re doing educating most people all through your site. Most likely you’ve never got to know all of us.
    golden goose outlet

by golden goose outlet on Aug 26, 2020 at 11:27 pm

7. My spouse and i were quite peaceful when Chris could carry out his web research while using the ideas he received out of your web page. It is now and again perplexing to just possibly be handing out solutions which other folks might have been trying to sell. And we all figure out we need you to give thanks to because of that. Those illustrations you’ve made, the easy blog menu, the friendships you help instill – it’s most amazing, and it’s making our son and us reason why this content is cool, which is exceptionally indispensable. Thank you for the whole thing!
    curry 7 shoes

by curry 7 shoes on Aug 31, 2020 at 4:28 am

8. I precisely had to thank you very much once more. I am not sure the things that I could possibly have used without those tricks discussed by you relating to such a problem. Entirely was a very frightening matter for me personally, however , looking at a new professional avenue you solved the issue took me to weep for gladness. Now i am happy for your support and thus expect you recognize what a great job you were getting into teaching many people using your blog post. I know that you haven’t got to know any of us.
    kyrie 4

by kyrie 4 on Sep 2, 2020 at 12:26 am

9. Your home is valueble for me. Thanks!?
    supreme outlet

by supreme outlet on Sep 4, 2020 at 3:51 am

10. There are actually a variety of particulars like that to take into consideration. That could be a great point to bring up. I supply the thoughts above as general inspiration however clearly there are questions like the one you convey up the place a very powerful factor shall be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if finest practices have emerged around things like that, but I am sure that your job is clearly identified as a good game. Both girls and boys really feel the affect of only a second抯 pleasure, for the remainder of their lives.
    supreme clothing

by supreme clothing on Sep 6, 2020 at 11:35 am

11. Your place is valueble for me. Thanks!?
    supreme new york

by supreme new york on Sep 8, 2020 at 3:58 pm

12. Oh my goodness! an amazing article dude. Thanks Nonetheless I am experiencing issue with ur rss . Don抰 know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody getting similar rss problem? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx
    yeezys

by yeezys on Sep 10, 2020 at 3:55 pm

13. Your house is valueble for me. Thanks!?
    kevin durant shoes

by kevin durant shoes on Sep 12, 2020 at 9:06 pm

14. I discovered your blog web site on google and check a few of your early posts. Proceed to maintain up the superb operate. I simply extra up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. In search of ahead to studying more from you afterward!?
    supreme

by supreme on Sep 15, 2020 at 4:29 am

15. Would you be all for exchanging links?
    giannis shoes